2018 Six Nations Rugby - France v Ireland
Saint Denis, France
Date to be confirmed
The RBS 6 Nations Rugby Championship is an annual international rugby union competition between Europe’s six top rugby playing nations, England, France, Ireland, Italy, Scotland and Wales. It is the premier international rugby union tournament in the Northern Hemisphere with the winner being named European Rugby Champion.
Since the Championships increased to six competitors in 2000, France are the joint most successful team through winning five Championships, with three of those being Grand Slam victories.
The Championship is hotly fought annually; and guarantee’s excitement. Don’t miss the opportunity to experience the atmosphere first hand!
Rugby Club Hospitality
Our hospitality for this event is an on-site facility suite within the Stade de France. This top level suite will combine delicious catering, VIP Hostess service and world-class renowned speakers which will give clients an unparalleled opportunity to entertain in this intimate and exclusive environment, just a few steps from their seats.
Event at a glance
Proposed Hospitality Itinerary
13:30 Access to THG Premium Hospitality Facility for Registration and Networking. Welcome Reception
14:30 Superb Gourmet Lunch
16:50 Match Kick- Off
18:50 Post-Match Drinks/Refreshments
19:50 THG Hospitality Event Concludes.
*Please note; all details and timings are provisional and subject to change.
Premium Hospitality Facility for 10 Guests
• Private Table (minimum of 10 guests)
• Networking Welcome Reception (all sales must be in even numbers)
• Full Colour Corporate Signage to Maximise Company Exposure
• Superb Gourmet Lunch
• Premium Open Bar at the Hospitality Facility
• Live Coverage/Highlights of the Match
• Exclusive Event Feature to Compliment your THG Experience
• Memento of the Day
• Complementary Prize Draw
• Reserved Grandstand Seats
• Post-Match Drinks/Refreshments
• Experienced Event Management to exceed client expectations in the delivery of a successful event
THG and its associates are in no way affiliated with the event organisers, its sponsors or governing bodies.