Autumn Internationals 2017 - France v New Zealand
Saint Denis, France
11 Nov 2017
The Autumn Internationals annually showcases international tests between France and the Southern Hemisphere’s elite. 2017 is no exception, as Les Bleus are facing arguably the two most successful teams in history in New Zealand and South Africa. The Kiwis are the current World Champions and the No. 1 ranked team on the planet, relying on speed, quick thinking and dynamic skill, similar to the French. The Springboks tend to exploit their brawn bulldozing Boks and look to steamroll through the heart of every team.
Each game will be hotly contested. Don’t miss the opportunity to experience the atmosphere first hand!
Our hospitality for this event is an on-site facility suite within the Stade de France. This top level
suite will combine delicious catering, VIP Hostess service and world- class renowned speakers
which will give clients an unparalleled opportunity to entertain in this intimate and exclusive
environment, just a few steps from their seats.
Event at a glance
Proposed Hospitality Itinerary
13:30 Access to THG Premium Hospitality Facility for Registration and Networking. Welcome Reception
14:30 Superb Gourmet Lunch
16:50 Match Kick- Off
18:50 Post-Match Drinks/Refreshments
19:50 THG Hospitality Event Concludes.
Premium Hospitality Facility for 10 Guests
• Private Table (minimum of 10 guests)
• Networking Welcome Reception (all sales must be in even numbers)
• Full Colour Corporate Signage to Maximise Company Exposure
• Superb Gourmet Lunch
• Premium Open Bar at the Hospitality Facility
• Live Coverage/Highlights of the Match
• Exclusive Event Feature to Compliment your THG Experience
• Memento of the Day
• Complementary Prize Draw
• Reserved Grandstand Seats
• Post-Match Drinks/Refreshments
• Experienced Event Management to exceed client expectations in the delivery of a successful event
THG and its associates are in no way affiliated with the event organisers, its sponsors or governing bodies.