Mexican Grand Prix 2017
29 Oct 2017
The Mexican Grand Prix, known as Gran Premio de Mexico, first appeared as a non-championship event in 1962 before being held as a championship event from 1963 and the last championship was in 1992 which the legendary Nigel Mansell was consecrated champion.
The exclusive “THG Hospitality Venue” is an unbeatable option for business clients to combine
corporate hospitality with a premier international sporting event within a private setting.
Event at a glance
Proposed Hospitality Itinerary (Sunday Only)
10:00 Access to THG Premium Hospitality Facility for Registration and Networking Welcome Reception
10:30 Superb Gourmet Brunch
12:15 Transfer if Required to the Track
14:00 Race Commences
16:30 Post-Race Drinks/Refreshments
17:30 THG Hospitality Event Concludes.
* Please note all the details may be subject to changes
Premium Hospitality Facility for 10 Guests:
• Private Table
• Networking Welcome Reception
• Full Colour Corporate Signage to Maximise Company Exposure
• Superb Gourmet Brunch
• Premium Open Bar at the Hospitality Facility
• Live Coverage/Highlights of the Race
• Exclusive Event Feature to Compliment your THG Experience
• Memento of the Day
• Complementary Prize Draw
• Reserved Grandstand Seats
• Post-Race Drinks/Refreshments
• Experienced Event Management to exceed client expectations in the delivery of a successful event
THG and its associates are in no way affiliated with the event organizers, its sponsors or governing bodies.